Thank you for visiting our page and potentially booking your appointment with us today.
We appreciate, booking online is sometimes easier and more convenient for you however, there are a few things to consider before going ahead with your online booking.
- If your last visit to us was six months ago, or longer, we would prefer for you to call us at the salon and speak to a member of our team to book your appointment. This is to make sure the correct service is booked, and the correct time has been given. For your cut and blow dry/restyle.
- Has it been longer than six months since your last colour service or your first visit at Salon on the Green? If so, a new allergy skin test must be completed, therefore before booking your colour appointment online, we advise that a consultation is booked initially with your preferred stylist, at your consultation we will carry out your skin test and have a brief discussion with you, about your desired colour, analyse the time that is needed and book the correct service for you at the time of your consultation. The consultation can be booked online.
- If you would like to book a blow dry only and your hair is long (past your shoulders) or extremely thick, please book a long hair blow dry. This is to make sure the correct amount of time is given for our stylists.
- For express straightening and curling your hair must be clean and dry when arriving to your appointment. This does not include a wash or blow dry.
- If you are unsure please do not hesitate to call the salon direct and speak to a member of our team.
Thank you for your understanding, this is simply to avoid any disappointment with a incorrect booking made online and to avoid any appointment alterations.
Book Appointment Online
* When booking any colour, please book which service you require after. (For example) Cut and blow dry/ Blowdry etc. Unfortunately we are not able to carry out a colour service without this.
* When booking a Cut and Blowdry/Blow dry, if you would like your hair curled or straightened after your blowdry, or would like a treatment, please book this as an extra service.